Client Waiver Form
All clients are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver which is effective for all Retreats and sessions. By signing below, I acknowledge and agree that:
�Practitioners at Zen Wellness Retreats do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications, or provide medical treatments
�The sole purpose of the sessions or Retreats is to assist in balancing, harmonizing, release, and healing on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual)
�I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions or Retreats provided by Zen Wellness that may affect my health in any way
�Treatment will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. I will continue taking medication prescribed by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow his/her instructions
�I release Zen Wellness, its owners and practitioners from all legal liability during my participation in treatments
�All information received by me from Zen Wellness practitioners is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility
- If any disruptive, inappropriate, or mentally unwell behavior is displayed to the staff or other clients, to the point the retreat staff and coach cannot or is not qualified to contain, you may be released and asked to leave from the program and referred to another facility or professional. Without repercussions towards Z.W.R or refunds of any kind. All Money received by the client can and will be dispersed by the company in different areas and used as per our discretion.
Zen Wellness Retreat’s Policies:
Cancellation Policy and Terms:
Zen Wellness Retreats booking requires payment for the entirety of the Retreat at the time of booking and is nonrefundable for any reason, but can be rebooked if canceled within 14-days of your Retreat date.
1. A gratuity fee of 10% will be charged on the total retreat amount.
2. Credit card processing fee of 4% other options for payment are E-transfer or Cash prior to arrival.
If you cancel 14-Days prior to your booking, we will give you up to 14 days to Rebook your Retreat but no refund will be given for any reason.
For any date changes made a fee may be applied.
If you are unable to attend for a COVID-19 related reason (border restriction, unwell) You will be given a credit only for your Retreat to rebook valid for up to one year from the retreat start date. You must show proof as to why you are unable to come and a date change fee may be applied.
If you choose to leave early, (FOR ANY REASON) there will be no credits, no refunds, or transferrable days. You cannot transfer to somebody else’s name any remaining days.
Late Check-Ins Policy:
Your reservation will only be held up to 1 hour from your check-in time unless special requests have been made prior to your retreat.
Late Check-Outs Policy:
Late check-outs after 12:00 Noon is $50 fee, if able to accommodate.
Early Check-in Policy:
Early Check-in/pick up $50 fee is applied anytime if you arrive or need to be picked up before 2:30 pm, if able to accommodate.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any case at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By accepting the terms below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; that I give my voluntary consent in signing this Liability Release Waiver as my own free act and deed with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
-Once I submit this form I give permission for Z.W.R to charge the credit card I provoided and i undertsnad that by submitting I am committing to these dates and have booked, no changes will be made.